Salem City Fire Museum
Union Fire Company was founded in 1749. This, their second firehouse, was built in 1863 and served as an active firehouse until 1992. Restoration efforts began in 2002 and continue to this day. The Salem Fire Museum is open from 9am until noon on the first Saturday of every month. Also open from 9am until 4 pm on the 4th Saturday of August, and 9am until 7pm on the first Saturday in December.
166 E Broadway, Salem, NJ 08079