457 Shirley Rd
Elmer, NJ 08318
Join us for the South Jersey Arts Fest! Ignite your imagination during a jam-packed weekend of performance, innovative arts exhibits and immersive workshops for the whole family!
The event features live music and performance art, student-based performances, crafters and artists, delicious fare from gourmet food trucks, local wine and craft brews. Check out the “Art of Wine-Making” tent hosted by various South Jersey wineries where you can meet the winemakers, learn the secrets to making great wine and sample exclusive vintages. Drop off your kids at “Kids Camp” where they can experience the magic of Appel Farm’s summer camp while parents enjoy the festival. Camp under the stars on Saturday night and enjoy a campfire, s’mores and a special musical performance. On Sunday morning, novice and experienced riders can join the South Jersey Cycling Tour. Don’t miss this special family kick-off to the summer where you will discover what makes Appel Farm the leading arts education center in South Jersey!
Date & Time: June 2nd & 3rd, 2018, from 1pm – 6pm
Location: Appel Farm Arts & Music Center, 457 Shirley Road, Elmer, NJ 08318
- Music by known regional artists
- Student-based performers, theatre, choral and dance troupes
- Crafters & artists
- Delicious fare from gourmet food trucks, craft brews and wine
- $15 Single Day
- $25 VIP – One day VIP includes entrance into the VIP tent where you can relax in the shade, enjoy refreshments, and meet the artists. Also includes a free ticket into the “Art of Wine Making” workshops
- $30 Two-Day ticket
- $50 Two-Day VIP ticket includes access for both days
- $5 “Art of Wine Making” Workshop Ticket
- Children 13 and under are free of charge. Additional “Kids Camp” ticket available for $10.
- $40 Overnight Camping Ticket includes camp space, campfire, s’mores and performance by a special musical guest.
- $500 Room Ticket for 10 guests that includes 10 Two-Day VIP tickets. That’s only $50 per person for indoor overnight accommodations, entrance to the VIP tent and the “Art of Wine Making”. Great for family reunions, high school reunions, bridal showers and more!
- FREE South Jersey Cycling Tour. Reservations required.
- Food Trucks – We are looking for Food Trucks, Artists, Craftspeople and Culinary Artists to be a part of our South Jersey Arts Fest!
- Appel Farm will accept four savory food trucks, one sweets food truck and one ice cream/water ice truck to participate in our Wine, Beer and Food Garden. The cost to participate is $150 for two days. One food truck will be asked to come early on Sunday to sell breakfast and coffee to overnight attendees.
- Vendors – Craftspeople, fine artists and culinary artists.
- Appel Farm will accept 20 craft vendors and artists and 5 culinary artisans to sell their work. The cost to participate is $75 per vendor.