Salem, NJ 08079
Join us for our June Quarterly Meeting with a musical presentation from our Executive Vice President Barbara J. Dawson, the topic is: “Music in Salem County”. Barbara and friends will provide a musical program including a display of instruments and photographs in the Salem County Historical Society’s collection. The music and part of the program will be provided by Beck’s Philadelphia Band playing music of the Civil War era. This will also include a brief history of bands in Salem County, information about the instruments and music from different periods. The public is invited to attend this free and educational event! Refreshments will be available!
- Sunday June 9, 2019 at 1:30PM
- Historical Society Presentation
- Executive VP Barbara J. Dawson, “Music in Salem County”
- Location: 83 Market Street, Salem, NJ 08079
- 1:30PM—Free and Open to the Public.
- Information: (856) 935-5004 or www.salemcountyhistoricalsociety.com