A joint program of Salem Community College, Salem County Art League, & The Salem County Cultural & Heritage Commission
Art Express is an opportunity for Salem County artists to display and sell their work in the lower lobby of Salem Community College’s Davidow Hall.
Partial List of 2018 Gallery Dates Available
- March 24 4-9 PM Along with Music Around the County’s free Jazz Concert
- June 29 5-10 PM Along with Oakwood Summer Theater’s Production
- August 11 5-10 PM Along with Oakwood Summer Theater’s Production
- Art Shows will be held in conjunction with other events scheduled at the venue.
- Art Shows are Free to the public
- Shows will be regularly scheduled starting in March, 2018 (2018 part-year calendar attached)
- Your Art show will be promoted by the College & Salem County Tourism, as well as, by you the artist
- Prompt and clear communication with the organizer and facility is required
- Ads will begin in 2018 to promote Art Express’ March launch.
College to Provide:
- 6’ Tables – limited quantity
- Hanging rods – limited quantity
- Secure Building (overnight)
- Clean Area
- Trash Removal
Artists to Provide:
- Any food/drink for an opening reception – no alcohol permitted
- Original artwork
- Muscle to hang/set and remove artwork. Additional tables/displays/easels as needed.
- A donation of a piece of artwork to be auctioned at the SCC Foundation’s Glass Ball
This event provides great exposure for your artwork, and a tax deduction.
Joint shows are encouraged! Team up with a friend and promote your art show together.
Floor plan of the area attached – CLICK HERE